We are a full-service water restoration company that services residential homes and commercial businesses. We handle everything from water removal to damage repair and full reconstruction of your property. Unexpected water in your home or business can be stressful and frustrating. Pro Response Restoration is here to help you get back to pre-damage condition quickly and easily, with as little hassle as possible.
If water has entered your home, it is essential that you act quickly. Even a small amount of water left over time can cause enormous damage to a building’s structure, flooring, cabinets, or walls. Water due to broken and leaky pipes, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, flooded attic or crawlspace, or storm damage and flooding can create a dire situation. Our Team will arrive promptly and begin work immediately, providing full extraction and structural drying, and then full restoration and rebuild.
We have extensive experience servicing the surrounding area with all your restoration cleanup and removal. We are fully insured and licensed and most importantly, we are members of the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) which differentiates us from other restoration companies. Our water cleanup team is highly skilled and experienced in using the best equipment and techniques to bring your home or office back to its original and intended use as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Our team can handle all of your restoration needs professionally and effectively to root out any damage in your home or business. Pro Response Restoration can be on site within 60 minutes to thoroughly assess the damage and start the water removal and drying process immediately to prevent any additional problems. Our priority is the safety and health of our customers. Being pro-active and acting quickly in the restoration process can be the determining factor in your loss. When you need cleanup call Pro Response Restoration right away!
How it Works
Call us. Your technician will arrive in 60 MINUTES OR LESS to perform your FREE inspection to evaluate the damage or moisture in your home.
Your technician will let you know exactly what needs to be done, how long it will take, and help you make the claim with your insurance if necessary.
Your technician will use state of the art equipment, is licensed, insured, and IIRC certified. We work directly with your insurance so once we make the claim let us take care of the rest.
What to do if you have damage from water
- If the source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the main valve or close the window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible.
What NOT to do
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or hardwood floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. Keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.