Skill, Trust, Experience. Three little words that can mean a lot when you’re dealing with a water emergency. When disaster strikes you want the right team by your side to get you through the mess and worry. We’d like to share with you a little bit more about who we are and what we do here at Pro Response Restoration.
Who We Are
- We are a family run company that has been built from the ground up to provide the best possible water restoration services in the Dallas/Ft. Worth areas.
- Our area has a booming population and that has led to growth and expansion over the last few years for us. We recently moved into a new corporate office space in Southlake, TX and are excited for the greater opportunity to reach more customers from our new home base.
- We have a wonderful team of technicians and staff and our hearts are full of gratitude knowing we work for a great company and with some amazing customers.
What We Do
- We are a full-service restoration company that serves residential homes and commercial businesses. When flooding occurs, we handle everything from water removal to damage.
- We accept calls 24/7 and can be on-site in 60 minutes or less. Estimates are free and we bill directly to insurance.
- Our water cleanup team is highly skilled and experienced in using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to bring your home or office back to its original and intended use as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- Our knowledgeable team will be there to help answer any questions or address concerns you may have throughout the whole process.
Certifications & Experience
- Our company is fully insured, licensed, and IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified.
- Our certified, experienced staff and service technicians follow guidelines and protocols for restoration services, including state, federal, and IICRC guidelines.
- All our field technicians have been trained and certified by the Institute for Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
- We have dedicated the time, effort, and resources to make sure that we are ready for any disaster emergency with the right equipment and the necessary training to do a complete and comprehensive job.
- BBB Accredited
What Our Customers Are Saying
- “Corey and his team did an outstanding job on our house. Best of all, there was no pressure to get any work done, unlike the previous company who came to give me an estimate. Also, they gave me their honest opinion from a Homeowners perspective and gave me a very fair quote. I would give this company 10 stars if I could. Highly recommended.” – Uzair H.
- “Great customer service, hope I never need them again but would call them first if I do.” -Mike B.
- “Cory, Cody and their team are currently at my house cleaning up water damage from a busted pipe on Saturday. Their communication and insight have been top-notch. Really thankful we found these guys. I would recommend them to anyone who has to go through an issue like this.” – Ben L.
No one wants to go through a water disaster, but if you do find yourself dealing with an emergency, Pro Response Restoration will be there to help get you through it. We want to get you back on your feet and back to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible with as little hassle as possible. Give us a call today! #469-858-1811
Related Blog Posts: