LEARN MORE ABOUT FLOWER MOUND TX
Settlement in the area around Flower Mound began when Presbyterians established a camp in the area in the 1840s. By 1854, residents had established the Flower Mound Presbyterian Church southwest of Lewisville in an area commonly referred to as “Long Prairie”. By 1920, the church had 126 members and the pine-framed building was expanded in 1937. Early settlers such as Andrew Morriss and David Kirkpatrick are memorialized with street names in the town. The area remained sparsely populated for many decades after its initial settlement.Today, Flower Mound is home to such attractions as the Tour 18.
Providing water damage services throughout Flower Mound TX including 75022, 75028, 75067, 75077, 76051, 76226, 76247, 76262.