Trust. It is one of the things you want most when dealing with home damage repairs. You want to know you are in good hands and that your problem will be fixed as efficiently and effectively as possible.
When looking to hire contractors for cleaning, restoration, and repairs there is one certification that you should always look for in a company. The IICRC is a non-profit certification and Standards Developing Organization (SDO) for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. IICRC stands for the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). The IICRC partners with other regional and international trade associations to serve more than 25 countries around the world. It is recognized worldwide as a knowledgeable industry voice and resource.
Benefits of Hiring a Certified Company:
- IICRC designates a high level of skill, practice, and understanding in the cleaning and restoration industry. These technicians are trained to use the industry’s best practices when it comes to handling damages to property.
- Certified companies understand the need to prevent further damage and that immediate response to a situation is the key to mitigating future costs.
- The IICRC logo is a symbol of quality. Companies are required to attend continuous training sessions to ensure proper knowledge and application of restoration techniques for restoring properties to their pre-loss condition.
- As a bonus, the IICRC has a procedure in place where customers can report questions, concerns, or problems about an IICRC contractor they used for a job. They are a third-party professional that will help you work toward a resolution should a problem arise.
IICRC Certification Expectations:
- Maintain high standard of professionalism through honest and ethical business practices
- Technicians on all jobs are trained and have passed all required testing
- Continued education through training sessions and seminars to keep up-to-date on latest and best practices in the industry
- Hold and maintain liability insurance and all other forms of required licensure for protection of all parties in the event of an accident
- Follow all rules and regulations as set forth in the manuals of professional standards of the IICRC
As a homeowner, you want to feel confident that the company you have hired for cleaning and restoration has your best interests at heart. Hiring a company that proudly displays its IICRC logo means you are hiring skilled and dedicated technicians who will do their best to get the job done successfully.
Our staff here at Pro Response Restoration follow all guidelines and protocols for water restoration services including state, federal, and IICRC guidelines. Every one of our field technicians has been trained and certified by the IICRC. We have dedicated the time, effort, and resources to make sure we are ready for any water emergency with the right equipment and the necessary training to do a complete and comprehensive job for you. Call us today! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, (469) 858-1811
Related Blog Posts:
Additional Resources & References: